Test 2 coming up :(


Only one week has passed since the reading week (more or less) and we have already finished the second assignment and are currently preparing for the second term test :( 

The second assignment was "less ambiguous" than the first one. I actually prefer proofs to the first part of the course. However, that does not mean that I have done any better on this. Hopefully, I didn't do so bad. I guess I will just have to wait for the results.

Back to the test. I am really nervous about the second test. The reason is while proofs are easier than the first part of the course in the sense that you know whether you "got it" or not and that you can get part marks by just writing the proof structure,  it usually takes me time to come up with a good proof (depending on what I am required to prove though) but I am only given 50 min to write the whole test. Another problem is that sometimes I skip steps because I think "it is too obvious anyway" and that usually causes me to lose marks since every thing (EVERY THING) has to be explicitly justified and stated. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment